Financial Instrument Due Diligence Report
This Professional Financial Instrument Due Diligence Report will determine....
if your Provider, BG, SBLC, MTN, or LTN is: REAL or FAKE!
Do you want to know the truth? Do you want to know if you have a Real Asset or have been Scammed?
Do you want to know if your Provider is REAL or FAKE?
Are you Tired of the Provider and Monetizer blaming each other for your Failed Transaction?
Secure Platform Fund's Due Diligence Team will provide you with a comprehensive and detailed Due Diligence Report on your Financial Instrument, Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Mid Term Note (MTN), Brazilian Letra do Tesouro Nacional (LTN) or Provider.
Our Experienced Bank and Due Diligence Experts use a variety of:
- Forensic Analysis Tools
- Industry Expertise
- Established Banking Protocols
- Seasoned Finance Industry Investigators
- Fraud Examinations
Secure Platform Fund's Due Diligence Experts use proven methods to check, authenticate, verify and validate your Financial Instrument or Provider.
In 97% of cases we can verify the Genuineness and Authenticity of a Financial Instrument or determine if its Fraudulent. Our service is unmatched and unrivalled in the industry. We are the #1 Financial Instruments Due Diligence Experts.
In the financial world, if you have analysts, due diligence, and no horse sense, you've just described hell.
We request all clients that order a Financial Instruments Due Diligence Report provide us with as much of the below information by email as possible, including:
- Full Name, Address, Email, Phone, Website and any other details you can provide of the Financial Instrument Provider.
- Copies of all Contracts or Documents the Financial Instrument Provider has provided you.
- Copies of all Swift Transmissions.
- Copies of all DTC and Euroclear Documents.
- Forward directly to us by email copies of all emails from your Financial Instruments Provider.
- Forward directly to us by email copies of any and all emails, letters, statements or communication from Bank Officers.
- Provide a 1 Paragraph Overview of the Transactions current status and why you have ordered this Due Diligence Report.
Report Time: Most Reports are normally completed within 72 Hours, in cases where additional Due Diligence is required the Report will be available in 7 to 10 Days.