Trade Finance & Trade Goods Payment Security Solutions
Buy your.... Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Here!
Our Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) is primarily issued by Bank Winter, a European Bank that was founded in 1892, was ranked 16th in the BIS ratio (The Banker) among the 1,000 largest banks worldwide and is one of the largest privately owned Merchant Banks in Europe who specialize in Trade Financing and Investment Banking.
Instrument & Service Description:
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Introduction (also known as Commercial Letters of Credit CLC)
A documentary letter of credit is one of the oldest and most standard forms of payment for transactions in international trade. Foreign exporters that deal with unfamiliar companies thousands of miles away are naturally uncomfortable investing money to produce goods and ship them without any assurance of payment. Without a letter of credit, exporters generally ask for substantial deposits or other payment guarantees. Letters of credit allow buyers to avoid these undesirable alternatives.
Likewise, importers dealing with foreign suppliers don’t want to pay upfront for goods that may not correspond to purchase order specifications or may arrive late, if ever. Naturally, buyers would prefer to postpone payment until they receive the goods as expected. Letters of credit can prevent buyers from losing deposits when the sellers’ performance is deficient in any way. Without the letter of credit, buyers are left to fend for themselves to recover their deposits if goods are not produced according to spec.
For both buyers and sellers in a given transaction, letters of credit represent a reasonable compromise that protects both sides’ interests by assuring exporters that they will get paid once they produce and ship the goods according to certain documentary requirements that in turn protect importers’ interests. This is akin to an escrow arrangement, ensuring exporters that the goods won’t be released until they get paid and providing buyers with a guarantee that they will get the goods if the exporter is paid.
Remember that Secure Platform Fund offers unsecured letters of credit, something most other financiers do not. Unsecured means you do not have to tie up valuable collateral to open a letter of credit.
IMPORTANT: A Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) normally forms of payment security or payment guarantee between a Buyer and Seller of Goods. Therefore the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) we provide clients are NOT MONETIZABLE and are NOT TRANSFERABLE like a Bank Guarantee (BG) would be. A Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) is a specialist payment mechanism that is used for a specific buy and sell goods transaction, a DLC cannot be monetized by a 3rd party.
We provide Trade Finance DL, DLC, SBLC, BG from:
|ABN AMRO Bank||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Bank of Baroda||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Bank of India||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|China Construction Bank||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|City National Bank||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dah Sing Bank||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|East West Bank||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|New York Community Bank||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Standard Chartered Bank||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Standard Commerce Bank||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|U.S. Credit Corp||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
and a range of other additional Non Rated Banks and Financial Institutions as required by clients.
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Benefits
A letter of credit minimizes risk, maximizes control, and optimizes profits associated with international trade by making transactions simpler, smoother and safer for all sides.
- You may not have the necessary collateral requirements or relationship with the bank to get a letter of credit—but we do.
- You don’t have to leave deposits with your suppliers, since your letter of credit will be opened for the full amount of the transaction—so your cash is not tied up or at risk while your supplier can often borrow against a letter of credit.
- You may significantly increase your ability to do business with companies outside the U.S. by bolstering your financial position with your suppliers.
- You can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times. This gives you more quality control over your goods.
- Payment is assured as long as you comply with the terms and conditions of the letter of credit.
- The credit risk is transferred from the buyer to the issuing bank, which is obligated to pay even if the buyer goes bankrupt.
- You have easier access to financing and are able to transfer all or part of the letter of credit to another party, e.g., to purchase raw materials.
- Collection time is minimized, as the letter of credit accelerates payment of receivables, and foreign exchange risk is eliminated when it is issued in the currency of your country.
5 Reasons to use Secure Platform Fund to deliver Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) for you:
- 72 Hour Delivery - We normally deliver a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) within 72 hours of all documentation and payments being completed.
- Any Country - We will issue a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) for the import/export of goods from ANY country except Austria.
- Any Currency - We will issue a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) in almost any currency except Renminbi.
- Lower Fees - Our fees for issuing a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) are more cost effective than many larger public banks.
- Less Restrictive - Our required control clauses for a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) are much easier than other banks.
We use the Bank SWIFT Network to have the clients Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) delivered Bank to Bank. We operate a reliable, efficient delivery and authentication process to ensure all Documentary Letters of Credit (DLC) are successfully delivered for our clients.
Client Deposits are 100% Protected with 2 Levels of Protection
We value our relationships with our clients so much that ALL CLIENT DEPOSITS for a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) receive 2 Tiers of Protection which are:
- Corporate Refund Undertaking
- Non Performance Penalty
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Costs
Costs are customized to each Goods transaction and therefore a exact quote can be provided once an completed application is received, but as a pricing guide:
- A 90 Day Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) costs 3.3% plus a $500
- Additional 30 Day periods cost .6% plus $150
Estimated Completion Time:
- A Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) is normally issued within 72 hours of all documentation and payments being completed by the Applicant.
Brokers & Consultants
Unfortunately Trade Finance DLC, CLC, LC and SBLC are exempt and do not earn Broker Commissions. This is because Trade Finance deals have very small margins and tend to be smaller transactions between 200K and 3M.
Step 1: Application. Complete and return the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Application and Pay the $185 USD Application fee.
Step 2: Issuing of Draft. We will then create a draft of the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) for you and your supplier to review.
Step 3: Draft Review and Opening Payment.
a) Once you and your supplier finalize the draft and sign off your acceptance of the draft (changes are free of cost).
b) We then issue you with an Invoice for the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), which you arrange to pay.
c) Upon receipt of your wire payment, we release the finalized Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) to the bank for issuance and delivery.
Step 4: Issuance. Typically, the bank will issue the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) within 48 hours of release. Upon issuance, we email you a copy of the DLC as transmitted by SWIFT, including the DLC reference number. Your supplier’s bank should receive and confirm the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) transmission shortly thereafter.
Step 5: Presentation of Documents. Once the supplier has prepared and loaded the goods for transit, they must present the specified documents for that shipment to their bank. Their bank will transmit these documents to our bank. We will email you copies of the presentation (and all documents submitted by the supplier) for your review and approval.
Step 6: Payment for Goods. Before our bank releases the original documents, we must receive payment for the presentation. Upon receipt of payment, we consign the documents to you and overnight them to your freight forwarder or whomever you designate – thus completing the transaction.
Top 6 Reasons Why Secure Platform Fund is #1
- Company Founded in 2008
- Banking Insiders NOT Brokers
- Your Privacy is our Priority.
- Our Integrity is Non Negotiable!
- We are the Provider for up to 85% of Deals we Process
- We Operate our own Private Placement Program & Account
- Download the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Application Below
- Complete all pages of the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Application and email it to: Admin@secureplatformfund.com
Critical Compliance Criteria:
- Accepted Criteria: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards and accurately and correctly complete the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Application.
- Any Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) that is required to be delivered to a Provider on this Banned Providers List.
- Any Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) application where the client cannot or does not want to pay the required Deposit.
- Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) required for a clients in Austria.
- Our Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) delivery service is Non Negotiable. We do not change the terms, structure, delivery procedures or prices of this service.
- We no not offer FREE Documentary Letter of Credits (DLC) or allow clients to pay for the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) after they have received it. If the Bank is not paid to send the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), then no Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) will ever be sent or delivered. Banks simply do not work for free or on the hope that after they deliver a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) that the client may pay them.
Secure Platform Fund requires clients meet key standards and pass compliance in order for us to consider working with them. We do not accept all clients because doing business with Secure Platform Fund is a unique Privilege given solely to real, genuine, authentic clients, not a Right that is attainable by all. View our required Client Standards here.
We solely deal with real deals, real people and real Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) that need to be delivered to our clients nominated bank account. The Bank SWIFT Network is the Gold Standard that validates all aspects of this transaction and provides a respected industry platform where a safe settlement can be facilitated. Close your successful Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) transaction with Secure Platform Fund today.
With 35 Years of Finance and Banking Industry Experience the Secure Platform Fund Executive Team understands the Banking Industry from the Inside, because members of our Executive worked in the Financial Instruments Department of a World Top 25 Bank. We can Achieve Results others can't because we understand from the Inside, what it takes to close a deal from the Outside!